Absolutely. We have people in their forties and older attend classes and enjoy themselves, as well as people who are unfit. You may have some initial difficulty with classes as you adjust to training. Turning up to training is half the battle; the more you train, the fitter you'll be.
We've designed Urban Gymnastics with all skill levels in mind, for all of our classes. We have people from all walks of life (and experience), so you will fit right in.
While we coach and train with current and ex-gymnasts, circus troupes, dancers, breakdancers, pole dancers, cheerleaders, and many other performers, we also have builders, lawyers, electricians, IT professionals, secretaries, and anything in between.
Absolutely. The more you train, the more you will improve.
If you only train once a week with Urban, it will take longer for you to improve and learn new skills. If you combine Urban with any other exercise (or come to more classes!), you will start to learn and see improvement faster.
We use MindBody to book you into classes. With your (free) MindBody account, you can:
- Purchase Class Passes
- Check your account for expiration dates and classes remaining
- Sign up for your classes
- See who is teaching
You can even download the app to make it more convenient!
Registering using MindBody
- Go to this link and click "Sign Up!"
- Click on the My Info tab, and type in your first and last name
– If your name is already there, click: "This is me!"
– If you can't find your name, click: "Create a new account"
- Fill out your contact information, login and create a password
- Check "Agree to Terms," and click "Create Account"
Don't worry if you get to a point where it says, "Unable to provide account information. Waiting for security verification from studio." After we verify you, (give us 24 hours), you can then go to Step 5, next time you log in.
- To purchase a single class, membership or class card go to the "ONLINE STORE."
– Single Class sessions and Class Passes are located under "Series and Memberships"
– Direct debit is located under "Contracts"