Classes with Urban
At Urban Gymnastics, we have a variety of classes to cater to a wider audience.
For a plain list of class times, please check the calendar. To sign up to classes, or to view a live list of all classes:
- Go to this link and click on "CLASSES"
- Available classes will have a Sign Up Now button
– If you have not logged in, you will be prompted to do so
– If you do not have any class credits or sessions available to use, you will be prompted to purchase valid credit
Whether you are a beginner or advanced, our strength classes are designed to push your limits, by going through:
- Strength fundamentals
- Circuit strength
- Strength skills specifics
- Apparatus strength
All of our venues and park locations are equipped for strength classes.
Gymnastics apparatus classes
The gymnastics specific class works the fundamentals on skills and exercises relating to the participant's prior skill level and gymnastics background. This class focuses on the six men's apparatus, and is for both men and women:
- Apparatus skills and drills
- Pommel horse
- Parallel bars
- High bar
- Technique development
- Body awareness
- Working on men's apparatus, classes are gender neutral (for men and women)
Gymnastics classes are only at our fully equipped gymnasium venues, where we can utilise their state-of-the-art equipment. We are currently only running gymnastics apparatus classes at our Spring Hill venue.
Stretching and flexibility classes
Our stretching and flexibility classes work on stretching the body from top to toe, while improving your flexibility and increasing your natural range of motion:
- Mobility through all joints
- Technique-focused stretching
Flexibility classes vary in their time and venue location. Check MindBody for the most up-to-date class list.